Planning Ahead For Strict HCC Compliance Protocols
Physician practices have been taking on more responsibility around documentation integrity in the past 5 years. This makes them both more attractive to payors as partners and better positioned for taking on down-side risk from CMS.
- CMS has been increasing its audit process
- Clinical judgment and CMS guidelines DO NOT always overlap
- CMS Payment corrections have ranged from $10M - $200M
The white paper will help you:
- Recognize the ten most common mistakes in RADV audits
- Identify the codes most commonly linked to overpayment
- Implement the five best-demonstrated practices
Download Your Whitepaper
Fill out the form below, and we’ll send you the whitepaper.